Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instructor - Dental Assistant - Part Time - Day
at Charter College
A - BLN - Education - Instructional
# of openings:
Charter College, an established and growing career college with locations in Washington, Alaska, and Southern California is now currently seeking talented, enthusiastic, and experienced part/full time Dental Assistant instructors to teach in a blended course environment for our Lancaster, CA campus!
Charter College, LLC seeks enthusiastic instructors driven by the success of student achievements. It is the philosophy of Charter College to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and job satisfaction in health care industries.
An association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors; the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
Our Faculty has the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams. Do you belong on our team?
- Prepare for each course to be taught a syllabus consistent with course descriptions
- Impress upon our students the importance of exhibiting appropriate conduct in the work place
- Acquire feedback to determine whether students understand each segment of the course
- Maintain academic standards
- Evaluate students' progress often and share those evaluations with them promptly
- Be available to students with concerns
- Review and be guided by student evaluations of instruction
- Play an intricate role in student retention efforts
- Serve on faculty committees
- Attend and participate in official college functions
- Keep on file official transcripts of your formal studies
- Enroll in such courses of study and participate in such programs of professional growth
- Current Certification in Dental Assisting AND
- Two (2) years of experience in the field
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a blended teaching environment preferred but not required
**We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE)