Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Auditor (Quality Inspector) - Riverside, CA 1st & 2nd Shifts
at Carpenter Co.
Carpenter Co is hiring for a detail oriented individual to join our Riverside, California plant as a Quality Inspector on 1st and 2nd Shift. The Quality Inspector performs all in-process and finished product inspections. This position requires communication with Plant Personnel, Department Managers and Supervisors as to the status of product quality.
The Quality Inspector will be expected to:
- Help inspect finished product being submitted for customer approval.
- Audit product and determine if it meets established specification.
- Record audit results and distribute the information to proper plant personnel.
- Record audit results into computer database.
- Measure and report product dimensions.
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure.
- Read and understand test specifications and follow them.
- Report on Label Accuracy.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver foam weighing 50 pounds.
- Make decisions if testing fails. May call Production Supervisor, Department Manager or Quality Manager as needed.
Carpenter Co is looking for a committed team player that takes pride in their performance. The Quality Inspector should have the following:
- High school diploma
- 3+ year of manufacturing experience; preferably within Quality Control
- 3+ years of quality inspection experience; including auditing, process improvements and compliance
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze results
- Intermediate computer skills
First shift: M-F, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, with overtime as needed.
Second shift: M-F, 2:30 PM - 11:0 PM, with overtime as needed.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.