Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Restaurant Manager - Fleming's Prime Steakhouse- Los Angeles, CA (LA LIVE)
at Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Fleming’s requires talented and motivated individuals to deliver the promises that we make to all of Our People, and we pride ourselves on having the best leaders in the restaurant industry. Our Managers/Chefs are critical to the success of Fleming's. They are the first line of support for our Associates and the last line of defense for ensuring we have created memorable times for each Guest. Wherever our leaders are - the kitchen, dining room, or private dining area - they are the eyes and ears of our Partners and work hard, smart, and together to ensure that Associates have an environment in which they can do their best every day. The soul of Fleming's is rooted in our Principles and Beliefs and our leaders are the role models and a source of inspiration to our Associates.
At Fleming's, our spirit comes to life by living the following Principles and Beliefs every day in our restaurants:
TRUST - We keep our promises.
FUN - We always work to keep the Fleming's experience fresh for all Our People.
EXCELLENCE - We show our passion for results every day.
BALANCE - We expect to live a full, rich life.
RESPECT - We put the dignity of people first.
HOSPITALITY - We see to the well-being and comfort of Our People.
Responsible for daily operations of the front-of-the-house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, presentation, guest experience and professional leadership and direction to front-of-the-house employees, bartenders, waitstaff, bussers and host.
- Assists with staffing level and determining which staff are assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality standards including hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline and termination, as appropriate.
- Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for front-of-the-house.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking opportunity to build guest count while educating and empowering others to act in similar capacity.
- Sets excellent guest service and work examples.
- Demonstrates knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
- Maintains current and accurate collateral in areas in front-of-the-house
- Engages in community and market related opportunities at the restaurant.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous polished casual or fine dining experience
- Minimum of 3 years prior salaried management experience
- Strong and stable work history with wine knowledge
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Basic computer proficiency preferred
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. and its affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.