Bank of Hope
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vendor Performance Manager
at Bank of Hope
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for Policy and Procedure development and maintenance of Vendor Performance Governance as a second line function within Vendor Risk Management
- Develop and Review vendor score cards and performance metric
- Review day-to-day performance of all Critical Vendors with Business Unit Support
- Establish, review and document on-going monitoring efforts (i.e. SLA Reports, KPIs, performance metrics, etc.
- Implement a risk based Vendor Performance Service Review process (quarterly, bi-annually or annually)
- Develop and publish Vendor Metrics for Business Unit review and executive summaries for the C-suite and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate to include all stakeholders (Product Owner(s), Information Technology, Information Security, Operational Risk Management, Executive Sponsors, etc.)
- Outline forward looking strategies with Stakeholders to present and influence vendor roadmap/development.
- Act as key escalation point for both Vendor and Business Unit Managers.
- Ability to travel (25%) to vendor locations (primarily in North America).
- Lead the performance of On-Site Vendor Reviews; driving the discussions/meetings regarding the targeted reviews by the Bank’s SMEs (such as IT, Compliance, Information Security and IT Risk).
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Vendor’s Senior Executive Team; developing and maintaining escalation matrix for both the Vendor and the Bank. As necessary, drive discussions with the C-suite for both parties.
- Direct and manage recurring meetings regarding vendor performance (with vendor and key internal stakeholders).
- Responsible for informal dispute resolution.
- Perform special projects and reviews as needed.
- Required: Strong Communication skills required!
- Required: Must have a track record of dispute resolution and mediation.
- Required: Ability to influence others through fact based, data driven recommendation
- Required: Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Required: Working knowledge of CFPB, FFIEC, FDIC and DBO third party risk guidelines with an understanding of privacy laws on a State and Federal level
- Required: Experience with managing compliance with Policies and Procedures and as well as experience working with Internal, External audit teams
- Required: Ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders and leadership
- Required: Experience in presenting to senior management
- Required: Strong plan development, resource management and execution skills
- Required: Ability to work through others to ensure execution of day to day tasks
- Required: Ability to assume responsibility and ownership for successfully completing assignments and tasks
- Required: Remain current on commercial/government, regulations, and practices affecting Vendor Performance
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors and/or 5 years work experience
Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years
Combination of Experience and Education can meet the job requirements: Yes