Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Sales Officer
at Bank of America Corporation
The Business Banking Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) is held responsible for managing and actively pursuing treasury revenue streams and product penetration across an assigned portfolio of Business Banking entities with revenue values between 5 million to 50 million. In some cases the TSO will also pursue client prospect opportunities outside of the portfolio. The TSO works closely with several partners such as Relationship Managers, Treasury Sales Analysts, Credit Officers, FX Trade Advisors, Liquidity Specialists, and others across the enterprise to provide US and International treasury solutions that best suits the clients’ needs. This individual will have daily face-to-face or phone interactions with client contacts independently and/or jointly with the Relationship Manager. The TSO leads pricing and negotiation discussions with the client for TM products to optimize relationship profitability for the portfolio. The TSO will actively participate (and sometimes lead) in the Client Management Process (CMP) that focuses on client acquisition and deepening existing relationships through the thoughtful identification of client needs.
The TSO is accountable for revenue/product growth, client calling initiatives, portfolio development, pricing, RFP or RFI responses, call preparations, and leading client-facing treasury presentations. This individual will also need to identify and evaluate treasury solutions based on a client focused cost/benefit analysis and bank focused profitability analysis.
In order to be successful, a TSO must maintain a strong client focus while also understanding the operational aspects of the bank. A strong bank and industry awareness of various treasury products and services used by clients will also aid in the success. The TSO must maintain an open line of communication with core team members such as the Relationship Managers and Treasury Sales Analysts to ensure all are kept informed of updated client information, treasury product information, and other industry knowledge. The TSO must also be motivated to maintain a consistent level of goal achievement and be willing to challenge themselves.
- Successful history of direct treasury management sales experience (including but not limited to liquidity strategies, foreign exchange, and trade)
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills
- Proven negotiation and active listening skills
- Excellent critical/strategic thinking and problem resolution skills
- Successfully demonstrates creative thinking while adhering to guidelines
- Strong business/financial acumen
- Demonstrates the ability to foster strong partnerships within the core team and the ability to build sincere rapport with client contacts
- Effectively manages competing priorities in an organized fashion while maintaining a consistent level of client satisfaction
- Successfully maneuvers throughout the enterprise
- Proactively engages all internal partners for sales opportunities
- Effectively manages risk while balancing the needs of the client, the team, and the bank
- Able to effectively work as an individual contributor as well as a close team member in a fast paced environment
- B.S. or B.A. in finance, accounting, management, or another undergraduate degree
- US and International treasury management and/or product knowledge
- Intrinsically motivated to continuously improve processes and/or one’s own education
- Ability to lead small groups while effectively delegating tasks
- Exercises the desire to mentor and sponsor other Associates
- Certified Treasury Professional certification or equivalent
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.