Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tableau Designer / Content Writer
at Bank of America Corporation
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and/or other financial and marketing exposures. Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data. Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results. Excels at risk/reward trade off. Build relationships with external agencies. Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors. Hadoop and Python experience; 2-5 years’ experience preferred, some knowledge with machine learning/natural language processing also preferred.
The Enterprise Process Oversight (EPO) Reporting and Analytics team designs and develops reports and dashboards which drive daily business decisions across BAC. In addition, the group influences BAC’s Artificial Intelligence strategy, including the identification and execution of use cases. Candidate must be a master in the following domains:
- Apply passion for Tableau (extended interest in UX Graphic Design a plus) and prowess and partner successfully with developers to bring the right customer experience to the product
- Combine the power of storytelling and visualization of the customer journey to define the strategy and roadmap which expose key insights through dashboard applications and executive presentations
- Interpret large amounts of data in clear terms to present findings and recommendations; ability to measure user adoption utilizing A-B testing concepts, analyze results, and communicate insights
- Apply user-centered design (UCD) processes to identify user needs and create compelling solutions
- Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, user workflows, icons, mockups, and working prototypes to document the intended user experience
- Collaborate with stakeholders, technology, front-end developers and quality assurance testers to ensure designs are implemented per design specs; partner with Tableau developer and business partners to plan, conduct and synthesize user research
- Advocate for what users want, need and expect from the visualizations we develop, and have a knack for translating strategy and complex business asks into efficient and intuitive user experiences
- Passion in writing and have strong visual, writing and listening skills; passion for telling the story, leveraging the insight to focus on delivering a clear message through dashboard applications, PowerPoint and other software; must be creative and have exciting ways to tell the story
- This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material
- Create new content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content based off requirements; clearly understand the objectives of the organization, target audience, and must develop simple, easy to understand, user friendly content; able to successfully design, write, and craft a story with minimal supervision
- Proven success in converting complex initiatives into compelling visual data, infographics, and writing research briefs to communicate measurement objectives and KPIs to project stakeholders
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- Experience evaluating product analytics and KPIs and translating insights into designs
- Experience conducting user research and translating insights into designs
- Strong knowledge of user experience utilizing A-B Testing concepts
- Ability to handle multiple projects and designs concurrently
- 5+ years of work experience in Tableau Design
- Knowledge of Agile development process
- Passion for technical writing; sharp data labels
- Creating Executive level presentations (PowerPoint)
- Convert complex information and telling a meaningful and useful storylines
- 5+ years of graphic design, communications, presentation crafting, at an Executive level
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form
- Passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing content to drive client engagement
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Patience, discipline and a good eye for detail; must be intellectually curious
- Tableau Certification
- BFA or MFA in design or advertising
- Experience in website design and user experience
- Keen eye for market focus, competitive intelligence and awareness
Enterprise Role Overview:
Responsible for performing complex analysis and modeling. Utilizes a variety of systems including, but not limited to Excel, Access, Visual Basic, SAS, and InfoQuest at an intermediary level. Provides analytical support on various strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of performance reports and updates for senior management. May utilize established databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning risk, loss trends, marketing performance, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Will participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment. 2-5 years experience preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.