Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager I
at Avacend, Inc.
Job Reference #: 4733
Program Manager l assists in managing large programs. The candidate is required to use clients program management tools (PMO website, Websource) to manage project work plans, issues, risks, and dependencies. The candidate produces status reports, conducts status meetings and facilitates issue resolution and risk management sessions. Bachelors Degree or equivalent. 4 years related work experience.
Candidates must reside in Southern CA - onsite position
Project/Real Estate Manager for Site Acquisition
Overall Project Management for site acquisition projects. Need to understand site acquisition, leasing, permitting, reporting and deployment of equipment, and perform project management tasks for new site builds and site modifications.
- Create, manage, and report schedules for site development projects
- Understand local ordinances and zoning codes to determine site development parameters
- Manage site acquisition vendors and
- Read Construction Drawings
- Manage vendors and running deployment calls