Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Analyst - Trended performance analytics - Telecom (RAN and Microwave )
at Avacend, Inc.
Start Date : 10/07/2019
End Date : 03/29/2020
LOCATION: Bellevue WA 98007
Operations Analyst II
Prefer one position in Bellevue, WA and one in Irvine, CA. Could work remote in West Region territory.
- Utilizes trended performance analytics processes and tools to identify performance anomalies and degradation.
- Develops and communicates trended performance analytic reports for distribution to executives and peer groups.
- Identifies solutions as appropriate and opens service performance management tickets with multiple peer network groups as required to drive service performance improvements. Works across multiple peer organizations to manage real time and long term troubleshooting support for ongoing performance issues.
- Provides engineering services and project management support functions required to utilize new service or technology performance management capabilities across multiple technology or service disciplines.
- Defines and implements measurement methodologies including new SLA and KPI definitions for new technologies and services.
- Provides service performance assurance support for new and existing products and services.
- Identifies defines, documents and implements improvements for day to day performance analysis processes and procedures. Provides technical leadership within team and across external teams in Sprint.
Subject matter expertise will be required at the high level for wireless networks with special emphasis on RAN and Microwave technologies.
¿ Strong end to end system understanding of LTE, EVDO, CDMA, and Microwave networks
¿ Experience communicating effectively at both detailed engineering and executive levels
¿ One year technical leadership experience
¿ Solid foundation in computer science and applications, modeling, statistics, analytics and math
- Strong Excel skills required