ARS National Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Account Representative
at ARS National Services, Inc.
Call Center Representative
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Call-center / Collections / Sales / Customer Service
Start Date: November 4th, 2019
ARS National Is Hiring in our Rancho Cucamonga site. ARS is a leader in the collection industry with over 20 years in business and continued growth. Currently we are looking for motivated, eager, driven individuals to join our fast-paced call center as an Account Representative. If you enjoy talking to people, using exceptional customer service skills and have a knack for problem solving then ARS is the place for you!
In return for your hard work and excellent service you will enjoy:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Opportunity for performance based monthly bonuses!
- 401k Plan!
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Recognition for individual achievements
- Progressive employee well-being program
- Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- And much more!
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to problem solve, think critically, and create solutions
- Strong individual drive, competitive nature, and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Windows and moderate typing skills
- Stable Work History
- Ability to pass a criminal background check along with a drug screen
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- No prior call center or collections experience is required
- Ability to work base schedule of Monday-Friday (8:30am-5:30pm), one evening shift per week (10:00am-7:00pm) and one Saturday per month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle a vast majority of calls directly related to delinquent pre-charged off accounts or post charge off accounts.
- Determine the reason for delinquency to secure payment while building rapport with the customer.
- Negotiate for top dollar in a timely manner and meet daily, weekly, and monthly collection standard goals.
- Educate customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods.
- Update client records with new information, dispositions, and any other relevant notes about the account.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dialing 300 numbers per day.
Apply now for an opportunity to start your new career right before the holidays!