Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
at Apria Healthcare
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Accounting and Finance
- Location : Location
- US-CA-Lake Forest
- Full/Part Time
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
- Reviews the more complex invoices for all pertinent information such as quantity, description, unit price, freight, and payment terms. Ensures proper signature.
- Determines general ledger and department coding.
- Assists less experienced Accounts Payable Clerks.
- Researches the more complex problem accounts. Contacts vendors to resolve account discrepancies.
- Maintains cash transfer logs. Reconciles cash receipts.
- Establishes and maintains accurate vendor files with address changes, tax payer I.D. codes and payment terms.
- Tracks and reports all non-compliance with invalid purchase orders and non-receipt of product.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- At least three years related experience is required.
Join the Apria team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet