Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consultant, Employe Rewards
Aon is looking for a Employee Rewards Consultant.
This is a key member of a compensation consulting team. In this role you are applying analytical and process skills to deliver high quality solutions to clients. You will collect, analyze, and model compensation data to evaluate client’s pay practice and provide support to client teams in developing solutions including total rewards and compensation strategy, base pay design, annual incentive design, global rewards and leveling, and FLSA and wage and hour compliance.
Your impact as an Employee Rewards Consultant
- Participate in client scoping conversations with senior consultants
- Gather information and fact-finding for client projects.
- Develop draft project plans and meeting materials.
- Participate in design and implementation meetings.
- Review and analyze benchmark data results, create salary structures and conduct impact analysis. Perform job analysis, create job descriptions and conduct job evaluation and job leveling. Leverage software tools such as Excel and Access to evaluate and manipulate data.
- Create draft client reports covering methodology, data results, trends, findings, and recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with clients.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Developing strong technical expertise in compensation design and implementation.
- Basic project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on teams
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledgeable about HR operations and how HR integrates with other areas of an organization
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel (from 20%-40%)
- Billable time of 65-70%
- Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines (Business, Finance, HR) or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Master’s degree/MBA preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.