Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Provider Network Administrator
- Job ID
- Managed Care
The Sr. Provider Network Administrator is responsible for leading managed care growth efforts to achieve financial and other goals. The Sr. Provider Network Administrator compiles and presents information on progress, increases brand awareness, brings in new customers and collaborates with public relations efforts. The Sr. Provider Network Administrator participates in the budgeting process and conducts data analysis and market research to drive new revenues. He/she will be responsible for identifying new primary care physicians to contract with AltaMed’s IPA as well as developing and managing relationships with partner Health Plans and MSO’s to increase the referrals of senior patients to our Adult Day Health Care centers.
- Identifies primary care physicians to contract with AltaMed’s IPA in order to build business volume.
- Identifies potential practices for acquisition.
- Acts as a liaison between the broker community, the plans and providers.
- Facilitates the referral of managed care members from other organizations into AltaMed senior programs.
- Investigates the industry trends and competition.
- Conducts market research and analyzes data and makes recommendations on sound business strategies.
- Networks with healthcare providers and industry representatives
- Attends workshops, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- Adopts a team approach; work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Develops a situation analysis of your company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business.
- Collaborates with marketing staff to build awareness of AltaMed managed care programs in the community.
- Develops presentation and other materials as necessary to promote managed care programs.
- Participates in health fairs and other community events to promote managed care programs.
- Identifies business development opportunities that will assist managed care programs achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Represents AltaMed professionally and maintains in depth knowledge of all its programs and services.
- Drives growth in enrollment.
- Tracks and reports outcomes of all business development efforts.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration is required; or equivalent years of experience.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a managed care health care environment with experience in provider contracting, contract interpretation and internal operations of provider relations function required