Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High School Pipeline Coordinator
- Job ID
- Workforce Development
Under the guidance of the Supervisor, High School Pipelines, the Coordinator of High School Pipelines will deliver specialized workforce pipeline programs and sustain current pipeline programs that prepare underrepresented and diverse students for employment in the healthcare and STEM workforce. The Coordinator of High School Pipelines will deliver programs to achieve reduction in barriers to admission and retention in college, and increase college graduate rates with the goal of preparing students for plans after graduation. The Coordinator will support and coordinate day-to-day staff, and student engagement activities, ensuring compliance. The Coordinator will coordinate data collection, reporting, and tracking and evaluation of students. The coordinator supports the recruitment & retention of pre-health professions student in high school and college and will be responsible for delivering college preparation, and job preparedness workshops. The Coordinator will support the achievement of an increase in high school graduation rates for designated high school pipeline programs and an increase in college acceptance rates for designated college pipeline programs. The Coordinator will provide efficient, compliant customer service-oriented programs.
- Coordinates activities for high school and college support pipeline programs and delivers college preparation, college retention and experiential opportunities for pre-health professions students.
- Coordinates student engagement activities and delivers quality service according to AltaMed’s values.
- Sustains and develops new relationships with school administrators and students.
- Coordinates student participation providing effective communication, compliance and an excellent learning experience.
- Supports supervision of students including but not limited to time and attendance, professionalism and behavior.
- Delivers evidence-based internship curriculums for high school and college level students in health related fields that align with the Strategic Workforce Plan and prepare students for careers at AltaMed.
- Maintains fiscal and compliance required data and reports that support funding opportunities and budget development for pipeline programs, and demonstrate a return on investment.
- Prepares monthly productivity reports for the Supervisor and supports the development of expansion plans. Responsible for coordination of data collection, reporting, tracking and evaluation.
- Participates in program audits and site visits and ensures compliance with Department of Labor and all applicable laws, policies and guidelines. Includes coordination of audit preparation and development of performance enhancement plans and corrective action plans.
- Delivers accurate, timely, and responsive customer services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college of university program in Business Administration, Public Health, Health Administration, School Counseling, Social Work, or other related health or social science field in progress with expectation of completion. Degree completed preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of case management, counseling or community programming experience in an educational, health or social services setting.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with workforce development, career development, or student recruiting programs with diverse, underrepresented student populations with an emphasis on admission to college programs and vocational programs. Experience working with students with a variety of academic interests and abilities
- Experience in conducting parent engagement desired.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.