Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Rep Incentive Program
- Job ID
The Field Representative, Incentive Programs is responsible for reaching out to staff model offices to educate, train and track the progress of senior and commercial risk incentive programs. When needed, the Field Representative, Incentive Programs will be required to drive to on-site office locations to meet with staff and providers to provide reports and tools to assist in risk incentive programs. The Field Rep will be a key asset in identifying issues and barriers at the clinic level that obstruct the offices from achieving higher risk scores year over year. They will also promote activities that will increase AltaMed’s HCC, 5 Star program and P4P incentive programs and other incentive and/or quality related programs. At times, the Field Rep will also provide supplemental assistance to the IPA and staff clinics, i.e. appointment scheduling, appointment coordinating, transportation coordination, etc. The Field Rep will be responsible to be a subject matter expert in all projects related to MHA.
- Primary focus is to schedule meetings with IPA and staff offices to educate, train and track progress on risk incentive programs.
- Traveling required to IPA and staff offices.
- Assist the Incentive programs coder to meet departmental goals.
- Coordinate appointments between AltaMed corporate staff and clinics and IPA physicians for HCC/RAF and 5 Star and P4P program related trainings.
- Conduct and schedule annual Medicare Health Assessments of senior patients. Help staff at clinics and IPA with template completion and to ensure accuracy.
- Track appointment results as well as past and future appointments and throughput visits to capture trends, volume, etc.
- Ability to efficiently and accurately schedule, reschedule and/or cancel medical appointments as requested by the patient and in accordance with AltaMed’s Appointment Scheduling Policy.
- Track and report documentation, assessments form completion and other activity necessary to support the capture and appropriate coding as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience and knowledge regarding the physical, mental and social needs of the elderly preferred.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma; Bachelor degree is preferred