Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Clinical Services
Under the direct supervision of the CNA/PCA Supervisor the CNA/PCA I provides delineated personal care or nursing support to persons participating in the PACE program.
- Assist CNA/PCA Supervisor to determine needs for patient care and assistance in activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, eating.
- Assist in the provision of health education and counseling to patient when indicated by the plan of care.
- Provide assistance to the participant in obtaining medical services from providers, such as incontinent supplies.
- Assist in the development of the nursing component in the plan of care.
- Assist in the provision of supportive and restorative nursing as indicated by the treatment plan by engaging participants during exercise.
- Notify CNA/PCA Supervisor of observations so licensed staff can assess for further care.
- Assist in the collection of diet cards for each participant, meal distribution and arts/crafts distribution.
- Assist with participant’s personal care such as bathing, dressing, etc., as needed.
- Effectively manage and record the arrivals and departure time daily for all participants.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Certified Nursing Aide education and training. Nurse Assistant Certificate by the State of California, Department of Health and Human Services - Aid and Technician Certification.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certificate required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working with physically or mentally impaired older persons strongly preferred.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish/Mandarin/Cantonese depending on location preferred.