Alliance HealthCare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Total Rewards Specialist
at Alliance HealthCare Services
- Human Resources
- Position Type
At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on transforming the customer and patient experience. Vital to our success are the Corporate Team Members who collaborate with clinical, operational, and sales teams in the field. We focus on delivering improved processes, innovative new services, and business solutions that differentiate and advance our comprehensive clinical services—always with our patients’ and customers’ needs in mind.
We are An Incredible Team Making An Incredible Difference and if you like to build, grow, and improve – this is the place for you!
The Senior Total Rewards Specialist is a critical role, instrumental for performing and assisting in the operations and compliance of total rewards programs including all Health and Welfare plans, retirement plans, voluntary plans, and our competitive compensation programs.
- Health/Dental/Life insurances
- 401k with a company match
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation
- Paid floating holidays
- Paid calendar holidays
- Paid sick days
- And much more!
You’re the perfect fit if you enjoy:
- Influencing an amazing organizational culture through partnerships with the business.
- Thrive in the analytics of compensation structures that reward and retain top talent.
- Ensuring equality with a competitive, fairly applied, compensation structure.
- The strategy of benefits and the details that make a robust and competitive plan add value to Team Members’ lives.
- Learning more about your craft and deepening your competency in all areas of the Total Rewards realm.
In this role, you will:
- Work on, or run, acquisition due diligence and integration.
- Support Management in understanding and applying equitably various compensation components.
- Partner with outside vendors to ensure the best service for our entire company.
- Work on small group fully insured plans and large group self-insured plans.
- Validate sales incentive plans
- Have C-suite access on large annual cycle initiatives, such as: Executive compensation, annual merit and bonus cycles.
- Utilize Workday to ensure compliance and the best system supports possible.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; Master's degree preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional preferred.
- Certified Benefits Professional preferred.
- (4) Four or more years of Compensation and/or Benefits experience required.
- OR (4) Four or more years of Compensation experience preferred.
- OR (4) Four or more years of Benefits experience preferred.
- Workday experience strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented with a high level of HR and financial technical expertise for advanced analysis preferred.
- Knowledge around conducting market reviews, job analysis, and salary surveys.
- Knowledge of benefits programs including health insurance, short and long term disability programs, workers’ compensation insurance, unemployment regulations, life insurance, 401k plans, etc.
- Understanding of human resource policies and programs.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations related to Compensation and Benefits administration.
- Advanced command of Excel and strong proficiency with PowerPoint for creation of complex presentations.
- Solid human relations skills, analytical and technical skills.
- Able to organize, coordinate, and direct projects.
- Strong oral and written communications abilities.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Able to use all related hardware and software.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.