AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Task Team Associate
at AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
- Tustin, CA, USA
- Part Time
With roots in Japan, Aki-Home creates a unique experience to complement California's rich and diverse culture. Our team is comprised of individuals from all walks of life who have different experiences, different perspectives, and different ideas. We all work toward a common goal to inspire others, grow our business, enhance the quality of life, and strive for excellence in all we do.
We are looking for a dedicated Store Task Team Associate to join the team and provide a diverse and unique shopping experience for customers. Our Task Team Associates are vital to the complete service that we strive to offer our customers. The Task Team will be responsible for replenishing the store inventory and executing floor resets during non-business hours.
Your day will mainly be dedicated to replenishing store inventory, executing floor resets during non-business hours, truck processing and merchandising, floor-model assembly, work-navi completion, stockroom maintenance, and assisting customers as necessary.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience preferred
- High level of responsibility and work ethic
- Available to start work at 6:00AM up to 3 days a week, depending on the needs of the business
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the corporate office, stores, sales floor, register area, including the stockroom.
- Ability to move merchandise, supplies/boxes (up to 50 lbs.) to and from all levels of the store and stock room with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform functions for a full shift with a meal break.
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to and exceeding 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer:
- Store discount
- Paid sick time
- Additional savings on a variety of services and products (i.e. electronics, restaurants)
- Flexible scheduling
Aki-Home is part of the long-term vision of our Founder and CEO, Akio Nitori. His vision to create a worldwide retail company is now a reality with the introduction of Aki-Home to the United States. Aki-Home is the newest addition to his growing company, Nitori Holdings, Inc., that includes retail stores, product manufacturing, material sourcing, and logistics. This innovative supply chain allows for an efficient company structure to offer exceptional products at an unexpected value to our customers.