AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Specialist - Full-Time
at AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
- Tustin, CA, USA
- Full Time
*Aki-Home offers a competitive incentive program for Sales Specialists!*
With roots in Japan, Aki-Home creates a unique experience to complement California's rich and diverse culture. Our team is comprised of individuals from all walks of life who have different experiences, different perspectives, and different ideas. We all work toward a common goal to inspire others, grow our business, enhance the quality of life, and strive for excellence in all we do.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about interior design and home furnishings to fill the role of Furniture Sales Specialist. Aki-Home Sales Specialists will use their talent, creativity, and passion to provide a unique and diverse service for Aki-Home customers. A strong candidate exemplifies good leadership, is a team player, is energetic and outgoing, professional, and has previous retail experience.
Your day will be dedicated to becoming an expert on Aki-Home products, answering customer questions, using your talent and resources to meet or exceed your daily sales goal by placing special orders and keeping the sales floor neat and ready for customers to shop. You will be working with management closely to learn special order processes, financing process and selling techniques and strategies.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service/selling experience required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the corporate office, stores, sales floor, register area, including the stockroom.
- Ability to move merchandise, supplies/boxes (up to 50 lbs.) to and from all levels of the store and stock room with reasonable accommodations.
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform functions for a full shift with a meal break.
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to and exceeding 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer:
- Store discount
- Paid sick time
- Additional savings on a variety of services and products (i.e. electronics, restaurants)
- Flexible scheduling
- Incentive Program
- Health insurance, life insurance, and paid time-off
- Employee Assistance Program
Aki-Home is part of the long-term vision of our Founder and CEO, Akio Nitori. His vision to create a worldwide retail company is now a reality with the introduction of Aki-Home to the United States. Aki-Home is the newest addition to his growing company, Nitori Holdings, Inc., that includes retail stores, product manufacturing, material sourcing, and logistics. This innovative supply chain allows for an efficient company structure to offer exceptional products at unexpected value to our customers.