AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Department Manager of Furniture Sales
at AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
- Tustin, CA, USA
- Full Time
We are in search of a Department Manager of Furniture Sales for our Ontario Location!
The Department Manager of Furniture Sales is a key leader assisting the Branch Manager to meet that goal. The Department Manager of Furniture Sales is responsible for people development, customer experience and driving top line sales. This role has a broad range of responsibility in store operations and reports directly to the Branch Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide support for sales specialists as they generate leads and close new deals
- Interact with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our Specialist relationship with them
- Monitor sales force and develop and implement current stragey as assigned by the corporate office
- Develop number-based action plans for improvement based on individual and team performance
- Interoperate and communicate weekly and monthly goals
- Ability to provide encouragement and counseling in a one on one sales environment
- Lead sales team effectively with a goal to achieve assigned budgets
- Monitor sales performance, follow up through weekly one on one meetings, comunicate results of action to the Branch and District Manager
- Establish a sales culture that increases protection plan and add-on sales resulting in a higher average ticket
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years furniture showroom management experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
What we offer:
- Store discount
- Competitive health care benefits
- Competitive paid time off
- Life Mart Discount savings on a variety of swervices and products (i.e. electronics, restaurants)
- A balance between work life and personal life
- Business casual dress code
Aki-Home, Nitori USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aki-Home does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring or terms or conditions of employment on the basis of race, religious creed, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic infromation, national origin, religion, martal status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other medical conditions, or any other classificationn protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Aki-Home also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions, as required by ferderal, state or local law.
Aki-Home, Nitori USA, Inc. is committed to being a drug-free environment. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and background check if either are required or permitted by applicable law.