Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Area Director - Orange County
AIPAC is seeking an integral member of our dynamic, professional Orange County team to be responsible for engaging and maintaining a pro-Israel membership base in Orange County and Long Beach. The job involves fundraising and Club member management/retention. The Associate Area Director will guide and mobilize our lay leadership in their growth within AIPAC and the larger pro-Israel movement.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing AIPAC Club members
- Solicit annual membership from Club members, and obtain increased donations and participation
- Deliver speeches and foreign policy briefings to small and large audiences
- Work with Area Director to identify creative and innovative strategies to achieve development goals
- Recruit Club members and prospects to attend local events and the AIPAC Policy Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years work experience in related field preferred (i.e. politics, fundraising, Jewish communal world, etc.)
- Passion for a strong US-Israel relationship
- Interest in politics and the Middle East, and a familiarity with relevant issues
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Salesforce knowledge a plus.
- Please provide cover letter with resume to be considered.
- If applying for more than one position, please use the 'Attachments' function to attach position specific cover letter.
- Please use your legal name when completing the employment application. (No nicknames)
- AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer