Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Government Compliance Analyst
ADP is hiring a Government Compliance Analyst. In this position you will gather appropriate and relevant documentation to identify and clarify actual issues and seek timely, reasonable solutions. Develop internal relationships to assist with execution and information gathering in order to ensure compliance and excellent agency relationships. Provide support to Agency Liaison Director function in order to create positive agency relationships, thought leadership, and trend analysis. Maintain a knowledge level of support areas conducive for effective analysis of solutions. Assist with management of compliance changes and gaining consensus on approach and details of systemic changes, verification and acceptance of changes. Use excellent functional technical, and project management knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Interact with appropriate business areas for execution of agency requirements for all sizes of development effort.
- Identify through interaction with all levels of organization positive and negative trends with agency and client impact in order to provide details for strategic conversations to drive change.
- Assist with analysis for compliance changes and assess system impacts.
- Ensure transactions and resolution are executed timely and without impairing client service or causing financial exposure to ADP or our clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- 3-5 Years of directly related experience identifying, resolving and implementing system modification and enhancements. Basic working knowledge of business operations.