Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADP is hiring a Fraud Specialist. In this position, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients' challenges and fuel their business success.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
As a Fraud Specialist you will manage and control the investigation and resolution of activities relating to the TotalPay products to minimize the financial exposure to ADP and its clients. Provide service to internal and external partners (i.e. AVS operating teams, Regions, Banks and Clients) when researching TotalPay product issues.
- Currently possess above average understanding of ADP's processes, procedures and policies.
- Ability to assess financial risk and exposure for all TotalPay products.
- Ability to access the legal issues surrounding the TotalPay products.
- Acts as a liaison between AVS operating teams. Regions, Banks, Clients and Third Party Vendors.
- Possess effective problem analysis and resolution skills to interact effectively with internal and external partners. Negotiate resolutions, as well as communicate required service needs, standards and expectations. Escalate issues when necessary.
- Prioritize critical issues and have the ability to identify and analyze potential system problems that may impact service quality and financial risk. Facilitate action plans with internal departments regions, clients and banks to bring issues to a successful resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure with client issues and time constraints. Decisions must be accurate and timely to ensure issues are resolved without impairing client service or causing financial exposure to ADP and our clients.
- Monitor Loss Prevention Trust G/L's to ensure all transactions are collected and cleared within the appropriate deadlines.
- Provide training and technical support to AVS operating teams, Region associates, banks and clients as they relate to issues surrounding the TotalPay products.
- Receives minimal supervision depending on task and complexity of issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Provide approval to cash ADPChecks to Financial Institutions, Check Cashers and Retailers.
Interfaces with the following:
- ADP Clients
- Banks/Financial Institutions
- ADP Regional Centers and Corporate Legal
- Internal departments: Tax Processing, Funds Control Management, Funds Recovery, Agency Relations, Banking Relations, Trust Accounting and WGPS.
- Associate's degree in Accounting/Business or equivalent in education and experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in an accounting/banking position.
- Advanced PC skills, i.e., Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to be able to multi-task and maintain productive, professional interpersonal relationships.