Action Property Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Roving Maintenance Tech 1-Los Angeles
at Action Property Management
Job TitleRoving Maintenance Tech 1-Los Angeles
LocationSatellite - Los Angeles
Area of InterestEngineering
Action Property Management, a premier Homeowners Association management company, is seeking a Full Time Roving Maintenance Technician to join our Engineering team, assisting at our various luxury associations throughout the Greater Los Angeles area.
Summary: The Maintenance Technician, under the direction and supervision of the Manager of Engineering Services, maintains and repairs all common property not maintained and repaired by a third party. The Maintenance Technician will also, at the direction of the Chief Engineer, perform limited maintenance services. The Maintenance Technician is a trained responder to property emergencies such as fire, flood, earthquake and other disasters and will be available for emergencies after normal working hours.
This is a Roving position, you will responsible for traveling to various buildings from Long Beach to West Los Angeles.
Pay Rate: $17-$22hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform, in a timely manner, all preventive maintenance prescribed by the Operations & Maintenance Manual or the Chief Engineer.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair project mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Maintain project lighting.
- Maintain and repair project wall and wood surfaces.
- Perform in-unit HVAC filter, smoke alarm battery replacement, and minor repairs as scheduled and directed by the Chief Engineer
- Assist housekeeping staff in the transport of items for cleaning or clearing of areas to be cleaned.
- Supervise the movement of third party vendors and material supply across the project.
- Must have own reliable transportation and basic tools
- Must be open to driving up to 35 miles
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to have a working knowledge of high-rise mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and fire/life/safety systems.
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to be familiar with the Uniform Commercial Building Code.
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to be skilled in the use of applicable tools.
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to be a team player and to contribute to the creation of an enjoyable, productive and safe work environment.
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to display high morale, integrity, loyalty and professionalism at all times.
- The Maintenance Technician is expected to be available for overtime in special circumstances in order to complete projects or meet deadlines.