Action Property Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Luxury Front Desk Associate- Azzurra
at Action Property Management
Job TitlePart Time Luxury Front Desk Associate- Azzurra
Area of InterestHospitality
Action Property Management, a premier Homeowners Association management company, is seeking a Front Desk Associate to join our team at our luxury association, Azzurra, in Marina Del Rey.
If you have a passion for providing a great customer service experience, we want to hear from you!
Must be flexible, schedule varies
Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, the Front Desk Associates serve as the first point of contact for residents and guests and will represent Action and the Association professionally. The Front Desk is a crucial hub of contact and extension of the building's service culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Action Property Management and the association by greeting residents, guests, and other visitors at the Front Desk in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Maintain the appearance of the Front Desk area, Lobby, and main elevators by assuring it is organized and clean at all times; summon the janitorial or maintenance staff when needed; straighten cushions and periodicals as needed; maintain the back office and package room in a neat and orderly manner.
- Note accurately any issues or information throughout the work shift in the Daily Activity Report; read the pass-on log and read any e-mails for information pertinent to Front Desk; communicate effectively with co-workers to assure a smooth transition of shifts.
- Coordinate deliveries to and from units; follow established procedures to have the resident receive their parcel; document the acceptance of parcels or other deliveries, both incoming and outgoing.
- Document reports of disturbances that occur; evaluate the situation and contact the proper authority (i.e. Police, Fire Department, Management) to resolve the problem.
- Coordinate moves in accordance with the Association's approved hours; assure that Common Areas are adequately protected.
- Properly operate the Elevator Control System so that guests, contractors and other visitors are sent to the proper floor.
- Periodically or regularly observe building activity as captured by surveillance cameras and displayed on security monitors; report suspicious or abnormal activities to Action staff and management, building security, or Law Enforcement, as appropriate; prepare detailed documentation of incidents according to established procedures.
- Face to Face Customer Service experience
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Front Desk experience preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule