24 Hour Fitness USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facility Technician - CA
at 24 Hour Fitness USA
Job TitleFacility Technician - CA
Location300 South Festival Dr, Anaheim, California 92808
The Facility Technician (FT) for 24 Hour Fitness ensures proper operation of all club areas to deliver the best guest and member experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper operation of all club areas
- Maintenance of (or oversees outside service provider maintenance) pool/spa to ensure proper chemical balances and drains and cleans spas after hours as needed
- Performs monthly fire extinguisher checks
- Works closely with the General Manager and Operations Manager to discuss club maintenance needs and repairs, conducts a daily walk-through and maintains a Maintenance Log
- Maintains the history file on all equipment
- Procure repair parts, materials, tools, and equipment
- Performs monthly OSHA safety checks as required on the OSHA / PM guidelines
- Has been trained in and follows all OSHA, company and Facilities department safety guidelines on a daily basis
- Performs preventative maintenance as directed by 24 Hour Fitness Corporate Office and individual manufacturer specifications
- Maintains a log of Preventative Maintenance
- Must be highly organized and able to handle a multi-task environment
- Must have general understanding of computer skills including email
- Technical skills include general experience in the repair and maintenance of equipment and physical building
- General knowledge of HVAC and/or electrical equipment
- 2 years' experience in operations/maintenance preferred
- Previous experience in health club maintenance strongly preferred
- Must be available for overtime work
- Must maintain suitable transportation.
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- Must complete the Facilities Management Technician Training Program
- Duties may include physical effort, including the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., bending, squatting, reaching, or being on feet for long periods of time
- Duties include exposure to pool chemicals, cleaning supplies, and periodic grease/oil from cardiovascular equipment
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.